Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Barbecue Chicken Pizza


It looks better in real life. I got my ingredients at Fresh & Easy. Today is the first time I've ever been there. It's a dangerous place. My blackberries were halfway gone before I even got home. 

Ingredients:
Pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
Fully cooked chicken
Barbecue sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Olive oil


Most pizza doughs need to "rest" for awhile. Use this time to preheat the oven to 450. Then, slice up your chicken and pour barbecue sauce on it. Mix it up really well. Slice your mozzarella into thin slices.  





Once your dough is rested, stretch it out into a crust. Pizza doesn't have to be round to taste good. 



Now just put your toppings on. Start with barbecue sauce. Spread it out just like you would with pizza sauce. Then cheese, then chicken and onion if you remembered it. I didn't. Brush a little olive oil onto the crust. Bake 8-10 minutes or until the crust is slightly browned and the cheese is hot and bubbly. Eat it for dinner while you watch the Mavs beat the Heat. Sorry Sarah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment