Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Decorated Shoe Boxes




I don't have a real craft desk. All I have is a table. My mess was starting to get a little out of control but I remembered these boxes that I used to make in high school. I used to cut pictures and words out of magazines. This time I just used scraps of paper left-over from other projects. 


Materials:
Shoe box (any box, really)
Paper
Mod Podge
Paintbrush





Glue paper onto box in any pattern. I didn't bother to cut my paper, I just overlapped it. 



Once the box is covered, paint mod podge over the entire surface. Repeat on the rest of the box. 


This is another one I made.



I still don't have a desk, but at least I'm a little more organized. It's cuter than just plain shoe boxes.



And it looks a lot better than this crap. 


2 comments: