Monday, January 31, 2011

Marshmallow Milkshake


This recipe came from here. I'm not going to tell you how to do it because I want you to read the blog. Emmalee and Rachel happen to be two of my very best friends. 


We didn't have straws. And we didn't watch There Will be Blood. We watched Just Wright. There wasn't much at the Redbox that we haven't already seen. The milkshakes were great though! The only thing I did differently was make twice as much. 



And I shared with my cat. Totally unsanitary, I know. 


4 comments:

  1. Do you have a diner status blender made out of metal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Kidder's mom gave it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, sorry about that delete comment. Anyways, I wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete