Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Magnetic Shopping List


I think of about a million things I need throughout the course of a day and when the time comes to go buy those things, I can't remember what they are. So I came up with this. It took about 5 minutes and is really practical.The idea is that I'll write things down as I think of them. Whether I'll actually use it or not is anyone's guess. 


Materials:


A notepad (This one was really ugly so I just turned it over.)
A couple pieces of cute paper
Magnets (I used the kind with a sticky strip on the back.)
Glue dots, white glue, tape, or any adhesive really



Cut and arrange your paper the way you want it to look. Glue or tape together. Glue or tape the notepad on. Attach magnets to the back. That's it! 






The kitties will really get involved in this one! I think I'm hilarious. My husband doesn't. You don't have to either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment