Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nutella S'more Pockets


You need these immediately. I have seen a whole bunch of s'more recipes and Nutella recipes lately. I combined them all and this is what I came up with. It's possible that I over-filled them a little bit. I don't mind. Also, shout out to my husband for being the best camera man! 


Ingredients:
1 puff pastry sheet
1/2 cup Nutella 
2 graham crackers 
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1 Hershey's bar


1. Pre-heat oven to 350. Cut the puff pastry sheet into 4 squares. Spread Nutella on each square.



2. Add graham crackers. You will be folding them in half so try to keep the graham crackers on just one side.



3. Add marshmallows. I didn't have mini marshmallows so I cut big ones into quarters. It was messy. 



Zoe loves these. Look how happy she is.



4. Break the Hershey's bar apart and put 2 pieces on each pastry.



5. Fold them in half and press the edges together. Bake for 20-30 minutes Or until golden brown. 



No comments:

Post a Comment