Friday, March 25, 2011

Crock Pot Ribs



I think my crock pot is replacing my Kitchenaid as my favorite kitchen appliance. Sorry Kitchenaid. Hopefully I'll have more time for you soon. I'm figuring out that meat is really easy to cook and I actually enjoy it. I still don't think I'll eat it though.


Ingredients:
3 pounds ribs (I actually don't know what kind I used. The butcher just told me they're the best)
1 teaspoon steak seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce 
1/4 cup soy sauce 
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon minced garlic


1. Mix the steak seasoning, garlic salt, black pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl. Rub the ribs with mixture and place in the bottom of your crock pot. 


2. In another bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, orange juice, and minced garlic. Pour mixture over the ribs and cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 5-6 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment